Marlinton Town Council agenda for 3/11/13
Notice of Regular Meeting
The Town Council of the Town of Marlinton will hold a regular meeting Monday, the 11th day of March, 2013, beginning at 7 p.m., prevailing time, in Council Chambers at the Municipal Building, Marlinton, West Virginia. The agenda for the meeting is set forth below.
• Call to Order/Roll Call.
• Reading and Approval of Prior Council Meeting Minutes.
• Hear Mayor’s Report.
• Hear Public input.
• Hear an update from Potesta on the Water Treatment Plant and/or
Storm Drainage / Sewer System projects and take action as needed.
• Review the Fire Department’s financial register that was copied to
Council and take action related to funding as requested
• Review proposed revisions for current 2012-2013 budget and act on
recommendation to authorize revisions.
• Discuss and adopt 2013-2014 budget.
• Discuss and act on a recommendation to purchase a chlorine sensor
alarm for the Water Plant.
• Hear report from the sign committee and act on sign related items if
• Act on a request to authorize payment of the bills.