Public Service District Regular Meeting Agenda, March 29, 2011
POCAHONTAS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE DISTRICT
WATER & SEWER UTILITY
HC 63 BOX 122
BARTOW, WV 24920
PHONE & FAX # 304-456-3127
Posting Date March 24, 2011
The Pocahontas County Public Service District will hold its Regular Meeting at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, March 29, 2011. Location: Durbin Fire House, Behind Durbin Post Office, Durbin, WV.
1) Review for approval minutes of meetings held on Feb. 22, & March15, 2011.
2) Discuss and/or act on accounts paid and payable for March and April 2011.
3) Discuss updates on Water Project.
4) Discuss and/or act on metals translator studies/Potesta
5) Discuss and/or act on Silver Creek NPDES Compliance schedule for metals
6) Discuss and/or act on engaging an accountant for Rule 42 work.
7) Discuss and/or act on 2011 Capital Improvement Plan
8) Discuss and /or act on employee compensation.
9) Discuss and/or act on Sewer customer rate increase.
10) Discuss and/or act on PSD Web Site information.
11) Discuss and/or act on update on Mainline Extension Agreements with Loggers Run, . Timbers, Mace Knob, and Sawmill Village, through the end of the 1st quarter 2011.
12) Discuss and/or act on actions needed to implement cut off of excess infiltration from the
Hawthorne Loop. Update on progress made in identification of infiltration flow
13) Discuss and/or act on property options.
14) Discuss and/or act on actions necessary to increase land holdings on Black Run Road
( or Old Spruce Road) from the transferred 1.91 acres.
Public Comment Period: will be after the opening of the 7:00 Meeting. Comments will be limited to five minutes per person. Please sign up fifteen minutes before meeting if you wish to speak during the comment period.